Lunes, Marso 20, 2017

My new dog is loved

I felt such bliss bringing home this new dog entrusted to me by my boyfriend. I will do my very best to take care of Bingo. His name Bingo is given by Michael's niece and my goddaughter, Ada. I know that Michael is much more loving as a pet owner than me. So I will try harder to be a loving pet owner and probably a dog trainer, I'll teach my dog to be spiritual, perhaps. As I transported this dog through public utility jeepney and tricycles, Bingo felt loved by the people around him, or at least he entertained them with his cute face. He is a shitsu and AsPin (Asong Pinoy) hybrid. We plan to travel him from time to time so if there's something I can do to have him have dog diapers , I will, instead of bringing the cage with him. It's heavy, I wish I can call the carrying of the cage a night time fitness work out. May this dog live its maximum life span.. as Michael, my boyfriend, expected.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento